Thursday, March 27, 2008

today was my last full day with my boys before heading back to work. my maternity leave officially ends tomorrow. after that, it's just another weekend.

we spent a few hours today getting our butts kicked by isaiah at wii sports. (yes, eric too!) isaiah actually mercied eric in baseball. isaiah hit 9 homeruns in the first inning and eric could not hang. ha. i think one of the reasons that isaiah loves wii sports so much is because he gets to see everyone (as mii's) when he plays. "hey, there's lola! that's my dad! it's alvin and the chipmunks!"

9 weeks has gone be super fast. things i will miss very much when i go back to work:
  • picking up isaiah from school
  • isaiah and ethan finding their way into eric's and my room in the morning and sleeping in with all three boys
  • just hanging out with the boys and watching them play together and make each other laugh
  • play dates with noah and ellie
  • having time to cook and clean
  • having lunch with eric
  • only filling up my gas tank twice in 9 weeks
  • no night meetings
  • mid-afternoon naps
next week will be a big adjustment for all of us. wish me luck!

No comments: