Wednesday, September 05, 2001

i'm getting the feeling that this won't be a very consistent thing for me. it's like me checking email and getting on aim...not very often. you know what i need? i need my own computer at my own desk at a job where i have my own phone. is that so much to ask? i didn't think so. that's why i'm looking for a real job. i need to get out of ppg and industrial labs where everyone is at least a decade and a half older than me. =P but you know what? i'm not gonna complain, cuz i'm going to be motivated in my jobsearch. thank God eric's helping me...he's the coolest. i miss being a student. i feel that not being around my twenty greatest friends in the world has left me to be really boring. and dancing...man, i need to do that more often, too. it was so awesome to dance last sunday (even though it was in front of a gym-full of filipinos there to watch basketball) with eric and steve. and the greatest part was that jonyang and sam and pz and gonads and rollen and chrislee and babbs were all there. ooh! you can't forget joeria...that is where my dancing at umich began (right, martin?!). i really need to find a way to dance. maybe my cousin will hook me up with a gig as a hip hop aerobics instructor....

No comments: