Tuesday, December 04, 2001


wow. what a test of patience. no car and no new job. i had to have my brother drive me to work today and my mom pick me up.

"hi, i'm twelve."

i couldn't even be cool and have my boyfriend pick me up because he's been galavanting in vegas with fun people while i'm here having my patience tested. yeah, i'm a bit jealous. teeny tiny bit. but i got over it about 2 seconds after i realized i wouldn't be going. i did get to have a fun saturday with alvin and conehead and chrissy and j and chrislum. it was a good thing bubble bliss closes because i feel that we would have had an eternal euchre tournament otherwise. it might be the best card game ever (which means that more people than those originating from michigan should learn how to play it so they can play with their native-michigan friends.) ;D

i was going to end at the ";D", but i just realized that i really need to work on my conclusions. even in high school, i was never very good at ending a paper, which might also be why i tend to go off on tangents and never really make it back to the point at hand. i'm going to work on it. it will help keep my mind off the things i'm being impatient about. (ha!)

No comments: