Friday, January 11, 2002


my week of bumdom is coming to a close. i stayed up past 2 every night just cuz i could. actually, last night i didn't because i realized it would be dumb of me to get used to sleeping so late since i start work on monday. don't want to be late on the first day. not that i could...you know how you're pretty anxious to start a new job that even if you are perpetually 15 minutes late for everything, you'll be on time, if not early, for those first couple weeks on the new job? yeah. anyway...i'm excited....no, not excited. don't want to get my hopes up. i'm looking forward to starting this new job. it will be nice to work with people that are within a decade of my age.

so i woke up this morning with a sore throat. i'm not sure if it's because i'm at the tail end of my sickness or if my whole neck is just sore from falling on my head yesterday during snowboarding. hmm. my mom reckons i should get a helmet. yeah, yeah. i think i should just stop falling on my head. regardless, everyone should take time off of work to go boardig. =) it makes it that much more fun, right, chrissy?

No comments: