Monday, May 19, 2003

they forgot the dressing on my greek salad. and i didn't even order a greek salad, i ordered the classic cafe salad. two thumbs down. it's interesting, eating a salad with no dressing on it. in fact, i can't even think of it as a salad.

hi, i'm eating lettuce and red onions and feta cheese garnished with tomato wedeges and a pepper.

it's a rare day where i have nothing to do, which ends up working out beautifully since i can't access my computer or my email on any other computer and the i/s group is in canada, which happens to be on holiday today. oh. and someone stole my mouse. who does that? i'm not really complaining since i can't use my computer anyway. (i'm on my old suuuuppper sloooooooow pc.) it's definitely a blah day. pistons didn't win. boo. no work to do. boo? yay? i can't decide. i'm gonna go back to eating my lettuce.

No comments: