Thursday, May 13, 2004

ahhh...much better. i don't know why my blog kept showing january's entries.

so i went to my doctor for my monthly appointment today and he asked: "so what are your strange cravings?" (figures. why is this the first question people ask pregnant people??? why???) so i oblige and give him the story about me loving ice cream even though i didn't before....and whaddya know?! they just happen to have a selection of ice cream at the doctor's office. first of all, what doctor's office keeps a stock of ice cream? not yours, i bet. and what doctor offers you ice cream upon departure?? MINE! my opinion of my doctor's office just jumped up 5,000 notches. i got a vanilla fudge drumstick and left the doctor's office happy. =) WAAAYY better than one of those sugar free suckers any day.

No comments: