Wednesday, October 17, 2007

i'm so overwhelmed. work is so so so so so so so so busy. life is so so so so so busy. i couldn't possibly fit anything more into my days. i worked until 9pm last night and started my day today at 5:15am. the good part is that the work madness just lights a fire under me and makes me want to work really hard so that i can get home. i feel that if this was any other job, i would just want to crawl back into bed and hide under the covers.

i need to find time to clean out the office closet so we can clean out the guest bedroom closet so kimmie can start moving her stuff in.

i need to find time to hang out with my mom. i haven't spent quality time with her since she got back from the philippines last friday. i miss my mom.

i need to find time to go with my mom to pick out her wedding flowers and look at her wedding dress.

i can't believe my mom is getting married next week.

i can't believe alvin and jenny are finally getting married this week. my mom wasn't able to get them barongs in the philippines (they ran out). so tuxedo t-shirts for isaiah and matthew it is!

i need to find time to play with isaiah and ethan. i need to be able to spend some quality one on one time with them. it breaks my heart when isaiah asks me to read to him and i have to tell him no because i have to go to work. i can't tell you how many times i've been late to work because ethan and isaiah pop awake and just want to play and cuddle.

i dare say that i am 95% caught up with laundry. laundry is the constant dark cloud lingering over my head (and pile sitting in the basement) reminding me that i suck at housework.

24 weeks and 2 days along...more than halfway there. february 6th is coming fast!

No comments: