Thursday, February 28, 2008

i met eric in 1995. i was 15 and a sophomore and he was 17 on the verge of turning 18 and a senior. he invited me to his birthday party at his house where i knew exactly 1 person: him. my brother came with me since he was also friends with eric...it also happened that a couple of his friends (that i didn't know) were also at the party.

i don't remember remember having much fun at the party because:
1. eric didn't introduce me to anyone. no one. keep in mind that i was a lowly sophomore at a senior party. i was also too shy to start making friends that night.
2. eric put on a wig and made fun of me. "look at me! i'm anna!" awesome. i love being laughed at by a room full of people that i don't know. (*note the sarcasm.)

apparently, eric was charming enough to win me over because here we are, 13 years later, married, 3 kids, and still in love.

happy birthday, babe! just a few more years and you'll have known me for most of your life.

No comments: