Friday, May 31, 2002


i am all alone on my half of the office. no one in the cubes near me...no one in the offices surrounding me....it's so lonely. it's like something in my brain knew that no one would be here and allowed me to sleep for an extra two hours (in my own bed that i love so much which is good but bad cuz my cousins left and my house is lonely and quiet now). so it's a nice lonely. i can actually go to lunch..i haven't eaten lunch this week yet cuz it's been so crazy here that i forgot and ended up eating triscuits to tide me over to a late dinner. alvin's working near me for the time being, so i think i'm gonna meet up with him for lunch.

i think i'm hypersensitive. the head secretary (i guess that's what you'd call her) just came in and threw my copy request at me and asked me "what is this?" like i offended her by requesting another copy of the report i wrote. grr. that's her JOB. i gotta go make sure she doesn't mess it up....

No comments: