Tuesday, January 21, 2003

what is wrong with me? i cannot get myself to do work. none! at all!! i don't wanna do it. nope. don't wanna. left work early friday, didn't come in yesterday, came in late today, ate lunch for two hours with martin...i'm definitely setting myself up to be a bad employee. and here i am blogging! ugh. and you know what? i'm still leaving at five. i'm sure it'll pass in about a minute when everyone decides to dump work on me at the same time. i suppose i'm taking advantage of the fact that i'm not that busy, since i complain so much about how busy i get. but i hate this feeling of not wanting to do anything except sleep and bum. i also hate the fact that i smell like subway because me and martin were there for so long. i don't know if food odors just stick to me more than most people or if i'm just really sensitive to food smells on my clothes. i am pretty paranoid about offending people in because i smell like food. that would be my mom and my aunt's fault for always cooking fish right before we went out with friends.

vegas will get me through this. 7 weeks til vegas. in the meantime...back to work.

No comments: