Wednesday, March 12, 2003

let's talk about being unfocused:

I am extremely unfocused. go take this report to our client in troy, they tell me....you mean troy-that's-10 minutes-from-my-house-troy? okay. might as well just go home and "work from home". *sigh* bye bye productivity. i'm beginning to see that the craziness that i was expecting to ensue might be way greater than my initial guess. jenny told me i should get a dress already...a dress??!! i say...but i gave up shopping for lent. i need to make spreadsheets. lots of them. and lists. lists to cross things off of....why do i feel more accomplished if i can cross off a task on a list? that's one thing my pda is missing. all you can do is check off a box. no satisfaction of running a line through the entire task. anyway...i should get back to "working from home." there's a pile of laundry on the floor that's been waiting a half hour for me to fold it.....

No comments: