Monday, March 10, 2003

This is...

I used to ask God why love had to hurt so much,
I used to ask the Lord to take away my pain,
I used to wonder if our love was pure enough,
for us to make it through the darkness and the rain.

There are so many answers to questions that I seek,
But the truth is all that sets this poor heart free,

This is my song, this is my soul,
This is my choice to give and take,
This is my heart, this is my life,
This is the magic that He makes,
This is me, faithfully, praying we were meant to be,
I believe we can be happy together.

and now 8 years have passed since that first moment's kiss,
you'll never know how much your love has changed me,
and now I see that my whole life has led to this,
He said that two shall become one reality

I believe that the sun can shine a little brighter every day,
I believe that our love can grow much stronger,
I believe that the walls around my heart have gone away,
I believe I can't hold back any longer,
I believe....

This is our song, this is our soul,
This is our choice to give and take,
This is our heart, this is our life,
This is our magic that He makes,
This is me, on one knee,
asking you to be my Queen,
I believe we can be happy together.

....03.07.03....

No comments: