Tuesday, January 26, 2010

p90x. day 18. i don't think i've ever worked out daily for this long in my life. not even during the dancing days of college. i think by far yoga is my favorite...i can hardly do the balance poses, but it's still fun to try. it feels more like a dance than a workout. i don't even care that it's 90 minutes. (i'll do yoga over plyometrics any day.) regardless, the post-workout soreness feels good.

i just need to stay committed.

it's exciting. for the first time in a long time i'm committing to taking care of myself physically. now that i'm not pregnant, i want to be able to run around with my boys and keep up with them. who knows, maybe i'll even be soccer fit. also, my snowboard beckons me. i don't know when i'll get to ride, but i want it to be soon.

No comments: