Friday, September 11, 2009



can it be that it has taken me this long to blog about my tiniest boy? eric did a really good job with the details again, so you can always visit his blog for a re-cap if you haven't already.

i'm not gonna lie. i'm ti-red. (it deserved two syllables - i'm that tired.) but life is good. i couldn't ask for more. i'm finally home with my boys and giving them more face time. that face time is slowly turning into quality time, which is the best thing i think i can give them. and xavier i just a teeny tiny baby that i love so much. i like to hold his cheek up to mine and give him eskimo kisses. he has such a tiny nose! i've also forgotten how much i love the smell of newborn baby's breath!

by the way, i've turned 30. entering a new decade definitely feels different. i had a fantastic birthday. kimmie and eric really put a lot of effort into making this birthday special despite my lack of desire to even celebrate at all. kimmie decorated the house with the boys (who also made me birthday cookies, complete with their frosted handprints on them) and made sure that we had breakfast with my mom, tito lito and ryan before eric and i headed out to palak and rudhir's wedding. friends sang happy birthday to me before dinner (and i got flowers!) and was surprised with my boys showing up after dinner at the reception. they looked so cute..my own little boy band.

the surprises didn't end there. i came home from donna and jeff's baby shower the next day to a houseful of great friends and family. i was so surprised, i actually cried. it was a good way to usher in my 30s. thank you everyone!!!!

No comments: