Tuesday, March 05, 2002


don't wanna work i don't wanna work!!! can i just be five so i can throw a tantrum, get my way, and get to go to my room? although, i don't think i really threw tantrums when i was a kid...not like you read about in books or see on tv....i mean, i used to fight really loud with my brother, but i don't think that qualifies as a tantrum. and why was going to your room the standard punishment? come to think about it...i don't think i ever got sent to my room either. but now it would be nice cuz then i could just sleep in my comfy bed with lots of pillows. hmm. i'm waiting for my manager to get out of a meeting so i can take some report out to detroit. i'm glad i get to leave the office....times like this i'm glad i'm at the junior level. no one really expects much...

No comments: