Wednesday, September 03, 2003

so i'm off to idaho. not just yet..on monday. it's very strange to say that i am going to idaho.

i am going to idaho.

eric asked me yesterday to name two cities in idaho. "uhh..boise....and...." *nothing* (we came up with another ridiculous name, but it's too ridiculous to put in writing because it's THAT fake.)

so now i know two more cities. the one i'm flying into and the one i'm visiting. ha.

i kind of wish that it was december and my snowboarding buddies could come with...cuz i'm going to the corner of idaho that touches wyoming, colorado and utah. i almost flew into utah to get a cheaper flight. but who wants to drive three hours once you get off a 5 hour flight? well...i guess i would if it meant that work was paying for me to fly and stay and eat out there with a car and my site inspection just so happened to land on a thursday and i couldn't get a flight out til sunday and my snowboarding gear just happened to end up in my luggage. =P tangent. my whole morning has been wasted finding flights to pocattello airport. must eat.

happy wednesday! (it feels like a monday. how cool is that?)

No comments: