Tuesday, November 04, 2003

my manager brought in all her leftover halloween candy*.

*let me first note that her husband bought all kinds of candy -- really good candy -- from bit o' honeys to those huge chewy sweetarts to the inside out reese's peanut butter cups to sprees...you get the point. AND he got LOTS of candy. few trick-or-treaters + lots of candy = lots of leftovers.

i'm not huge on sweets, but when all kinds of candy from my childhood are readily available, i just want to eat it all. (oh, and i'm a girl. 'nuff said.) now the dilemma: my manager sits on the other side of the office (the 'boring' side, if you will) and has placed the candy on the secretary's desk. and i really have no business going over to the boring side of the office near the candy without looking like a complete cow. therefore, i must devise several plans to discuss work-related material with my manager, therefore putting the candy conveniently on my way in or out of her office.

No comments: