Friday, July 09, 2004

the doctor is pretty sure the baby's postitioned head-down right now (yay! we don't want a breeched baby - pray that he stays this way!) which got me thinking....i wonder what it's like to be upside-down all day. i'm thinking that it's not as uncomfortable for isaiah in my tummy as it would be outside of my tummy. anyway, now that i know how isaiah is positioned, i can name the movements: 'oh, that was his foot. that must have been his elbow. dude, his knee is protruding from my stomach.' you get the idea.

i am convinced that ice cream is one of the best ways to cheer people up. what is it about ice cream that makes us so happy? we went to my church's ice cream social last night and people were literally skipping in the parking lot. skipping like they were five year old girls. tangent: we got graded on skipping in kindergarten. how does that have any bearing on our ability to learn?

No comments: