Monday, July 12, 2004

this kid can't grow any bigger. there's no more room in my belly!!!! i thought it was crazy before when i could see little bumps here and there. but now...we're talking full on tummy distortion.

and i'm gonna stop talking about the baby. i sometimes feel like i talk about the subject too much, and i don't want people to think that i don't wonder about them. =( it's just so out there (literally), so i guess it's easy conversation, but really...what's going on with YOU? how are YOU doing? tell me about YOUR life because i really really want to know. so if you catch me babbling baby baby baby, feel free to stop me and change the subject. =)

people need to blog more. (perhaps this will make me more productive?) and my heights girls need to come back. we have no girls to play soccer with. and my random banter buddy is gone for soooo long. come back!!! (again, more productivity?) oh, and we need to stamp. august 7 is not so far away...

No comments: