Thursday, October 04, 2001

gosh, it's been forever. chrissy told me i had to blog. good thing, cuz i almost forgot about this. (i know...yikes! forget about blogging...it was almost a shame). but for real, almost really means almost. i am presently blogging. logging my brain. or letting my brain log. anyway...see, the thing is that my lolo and my tita and my cousin are all visiting from the philippines for a month or so for my other cousin's wedding...and my lolo just happens to be an 81-year-old free cell/spider solitaire FREAK. yes, freak. i don't think he does anything else while he's here. i mean, my mom has to pry him away so that he can eat, but i think that's it. it's cute...(he wants to buy a computer now so he can play when he gets back to the philippines)...but that means i can't use the computer til really late, and being the grown-up working girl that i am (...haha...not!) i have to sleep early so i can make it to work by 7am, which, by-the-way, i have not been very successful about for the last week and a half. it's bad. and what's even worse is that i spend half the work day honing my minesweeper skills. being a rookie minesweeper-er, miss mun fung had to show me the easy way to play and i finally won the expert (? i think that's the level...the one with 99 mines) level today. woohoo! i was pretty pleased with myself, but i had no one to share my victory with cuz i wasn't supposed to be playing in the first place. so now whoever reads this can be happy for me, too! =) yay. =D so anyway..the point of my story (whoa, sidetrack) is that now i can blog cuz my lolo and my tita are on a cruise in the carribean for a week. i knew i had to bring this back around somehow. i need to work on that. eric pointed that out to me. (thanks, man..) so if you ever find me just running away with a story with no point whatsoever, just stop me and ask me to get to it. yeah? yeah.

i'm leaving for toronto in a few hours so that i can be at my cousin's wedding. it should be fun...(i need to pack). i'm not looking too forward to the car ride there, tho'. have you ever gotten acquainted with someone who you just don't seem to click with. and not just not clicking, but you get this funny bothersome...um,...irk, i guess, cuz you really can't handle being around them for too long? yes? no? i do, and i don't like it. i'm supposed to love everyone, even the people i don't like, and this is truly a test. not that i don't love this person, i do...cuz we're related, but i don't particularly like this person. y'know? it's already been a month (yikes, a month?!) of that in my house. i think it's gonna be another month. i guess that gives me time to develop my patience, eh? (look...i'm getting ready to go to canada...heehee. i'm a dork and it's really late for me, so give me a break.) anyway...i'm just gonna be content knowing that at the end of the car ride is gonna be some really good....(dundunDUN!)...boba! yay! i think that will make my whole trip. that and eaton center, except i'm not supposed to shop cuz i'm a poor girl that's going to l.a. after christmas and i need to save. speaking of l.a....can i even put into words how excited i am?!!! i don't think so. all i know is that i'm going, and i'm gonna get to hang out with eric and chrissy and conehead and lynnchen and hongshin and jon and james and george (she said she would go so she better!) and who knows what friends we'll suck in by making them play with us. (heehee..that's how we got james.) i am currently playing the part of the ignorant l.a.-goer who's going along with the flow. like amit last year to tahoe. just as long as i get to see my friends and to snowboard, i'm cool. =)

laundry calls and i feel like i've written a book. maybe like a page compared to some of chrissy's entries...(just kidding, girl!). i got to go to 2xs call backs and see the newbies...it was so good to see everyone and to be in that atmosphere again. i really miss it. i'm so jealous that i can't be there to see the group carry on, especially with such an awesome bunch of people....did i mention that everyone is so talented? i'm very excited to see what happens. but yeah...i did that, too on my bloggin hiatus. ooh, and i got to meet the funktion newbies. studs, i tell ya. i really feel that becoming part of funktion ups the stud factor at least 5 points. i'm excited for them, too. so laundry and packing are both calling....i'm so glad i don't have to go into work tomorrow....

No comments: