Tuesday, October 16, 2001

look at me. i have a template. i know it's boring, but it's better than just white, yes? i just need to figure out how to change the damn title (since it is way past my birthday) and the message on the right. kimmie did that, and i thought i changed it, but apparently not.

huh.

i feel there is much confusion in my living room right now. my cousin and my aunt are trying to send a box off to the philippines, which they thought was going to be sent tomorrow, but the guy is ready to pick it up like now. there's a lot of freaking out and my one cousin is yelling into her phone. over a box. it must be a pretty big deal if they're making this much fuss about it. all i know is that the weather is really poopy right now. it makes me want to sleep all day. i want the sun to come out. people are never in a good mood when it's this gloomy.

don't you hate it when people call you by a nickname that only your dear friends and family call you? it's as if they think they know you, but they have no idea. (haha...this is the diary of annalisa...i am such a dork.)

No comments: