Saturday, October 20, 2001



i've decided that i hate being at home alone. it's a completely different being-at-home-alone at home-home than at school-home. at school-home you have 20 closest friends and a couple dance groups to hang out at all hours of the day and going home at the end of the night/beginning of the morning is just so you can get the minimal sleep required to get through the next day. and everyone's a short walk or a shorter drive away. here, you have to drive everywhere and everything closes early, and currently, everyone's gone. ny went to visit lorie at her pad in k'zoo, eric went to help out at the youth retreat for his church, my mom, cousin, tita, and lolo all left for branson, missouri on thursday, and kimmie was in a2. she's here now, but she was supposed to come up to the pistons game with chrislum and alvin and j and brian (and galvez--he met us up there) to meet me, but she hoed me out for this thing called 2xs. ;D so after a great night hanging out with my great buddies (fyi...pistons beat the heat: 90-76, i think), i came home to an empty house. it's scary. on my way to being well into my twenties, i'm still afraid of my basement (there is a very valid reason, ask me later if you want), so you can imagine how creepy i feel the rest of the house is when it's dark and late and i'm by myself. so i try to busy myself by watching iron chef, but the sensor light in our backyard kept going off, and i was too chicken to see what it was so i just went to bed. the important thing now is that i'm chillin' with my favorite sister, watching old episodes of buffy and drinking bubble tea. =D and i'm not at home alone. it doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: