Monday, October 08, 2001

well this is no good.

my page is so boring. to everyone who's reading this, i'm sorry i have such a boring blog spot. it's just that i'm not motivated to put the template back up cuz kimmie did it for me, but it was from a temporary spot (or something, can't remember), so now it's gone and i'm boring. =( boo. maybe i should get off my lazy bum and learn to do it myself. i'll be a computer nerd. but i can't start now, cuz my lolo and my tita are already back from their cruise. translated: the spider solitaire addict is back. no computer time for nana. huh. so maybe around halloween, huh? that's when they leave. yeah...it'll give me something to do since i'm pretty much a loser cuz i don't do anything except go to dinner with chrissy every wednesday at 7pm. we're dinner buddies. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dinner friend!!!! woohoo! the big 2-2. =| you're right. what a dumb birthday. we should just become 21 until we're 25 and our car insurance goes down.) i guess i watch tv, too...all i have to say is: buffy lives. my brother says fx is becoming one of his favorite channels, and i must say that i agree. i mean, anyone who shows buffy and ally--i know really different, and i know that there are a lot of you that think i'm a dork for watching buffy, but i don't care!--five times a week is a great channel. and if you're into the practice, they show that, too...so yay.

i've been making my lunch every day so that i can have money to go to l.a. i feel like a little kid. i'm going to make my lunch for tomorrow now, and i'm going to put a jello cup in it. lemon-lime...the best kind. =D and then i'm going to go to bed because i'm old now and i have to get up early. yuck. i will never be a morning person.

No comments: